Easy weeknight dinner solution – grab some chicken, remove the skin, brush it with this Dijon-lime sauce and put it in the oven. I've been making this recipe for years using thighs until the USDA changed the calories and fat contact for thighs. Now I do this with drumsticks, you can use any parts you like.
While the chicken's cooking, grab a bag of lettuce, and top it with one of these delicious DeLallo SaladSavors® that make life so easy. These are the BEST, and come in 6 varieties with top quality ingredients. All you have to do is add some oil and vinegar, and you have an amazing salad in 5 minutes. My favorite is the Zesty which has marinated artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and Asiago cheese pictured below.
And because I love you ALL so much, I've teamed up with DeLallo to bring you this awesome giveaway! One lucky winner will have a chance to win all SIX SaladSavors® PLUS….
– One (1) copy of the Skinnytaste Cookbook
– One (1) Hand-Dipped Walnut Bowl (Food52 Provisions)
– One (1) Pair of Orange Kate Spade Earrings
– One (1) Journal (TOMS Marketplace)
– One (1) of each kind of DeLallo SaladSavors® (six total)
– One (1) of each kind of DeLallo Whole Wheat Pasta
– One (1) 16.9 oz. bottle of DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– One (1) 8.5 oz. bottle of DeLallo Balsamic Vinegar
– One (1) 8.5 oz. bottle of DeLallo Golden Balsamic-Style Vinegar
To enter fill out the rafflecopter below. Good Luck!