I want to thank Better Homes and Gardens for giving me the opportunity this month to guest post on their blog, Delish Dish. This was the last recipe I shared with them, perfect for the Superbowl or any get together.
I recreated their original recipe, making a few adjustments. Their recipe made 8 but this easily made 10 pieces, and I used some of the olive oil the recipe called for to drizzle on top. Otherwise I followed it exact. Delish!
Two Tomato Bruschetta
Servings: 5 • Size: 2 slices • Old Points: 4 pts • Weight Watcher Points+: 4 pt
Calories: 162 • Fat: 9 g • Carb: 17 g • Fiber: 2 g • Protein: 5 g • Sugar: 2 g
Sodium: 338 mg • Cholest: 9 mg
- 1/3 cup shredded feta cheese
- 1/3 cup dried tomatoes (not oil-pack), chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 slices (0.5 oz each) whole wheat baguette (each about 1/2 inch thick)
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
For the full directions on BHG, click here.